Coasters, as a small but alluring accessory, add subtle features to your dining table. They are optional, but their presence enhances the aesthetic value of your furniture. Coasters can stop hot drinks from burning the table surface. Coasters placed on top of a beverage can also be used to show that a drink is not finished or to prevent contamination (usually from insects). We need a coaster to avoid unsightly water rings and marks on your tables from “sweaty drinks” like beer, soda, water, and juice.
- All pieces are hand made by skilled Artisians. Due to natural material and handcrafted nature of this product, each piece is unique.
- Color: Brown
- Care: Wipe with dry cloth
- Size: 4 inches X 4 inches
- Material: Sheesham Wood
Why Evogue is committed to sell wooden coasters only?
Wooden coasters have a classic appearance that goes with many decorative styles for your furniture. Coasters made of Chibil wood, Mango wood, Teak wood and Sheesham wood are best for an eye-attracting addition to your dining table. Wooden coasters are usually handcrafted to give you an exquisite feel. Inspired by the rich and beautiful heritage of birds and animals in our country, painted wooden coasters are available in unique designs and gradients to ensure a peaceful connection between you and our heritage.
- Dispatched in 2-3 working days
- Delivery within 7-8 working days
- Returns accepted within 24 hours of delivery.